G C T A S K
Calle El Pino 6
E-35216 Rincon (Valsequillo)
Please use your standard e-mail program to contact
Contents of our website www.gctask.eu are subject to copyright and may not be included or linked to a third party without our express consent.
GCTASK.EU does not guarantee that the information provided on this website is complete, correct and in any case up-to-date. This also applies to all connections ("links") to which this website refers directly or indirectly. GCTASK.EU is not responsible for the content of such an external site. The operators of external sites are solely responsible for the content of external sites.
Calle El Pino 6
E-35216 Rincon (Valsequillo)
I. Data protection at a glance
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Your contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by providing us with it. This can be for example, to data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when we visit the website. These are mainly technical data (for example Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). The collection of this data takes place automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have with respect to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for further questions on data protection. You shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
II. General Notes and Mandatory Information
The operators of these sites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.B. when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note to the responsible body
The data controller on this website is:
Richard Schraitle, Calle El Pino 6, E-35216 Rincon (Valsequillo), Gran Canaria, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller is the natural or legal person who decides alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of processing personal data (for example names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Withdrawal of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
In the event of data protection violations, the person concerned has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the national data protection officer of the country in which our company is based.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically processed on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests you send to us as a site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock icon in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, Blocking, Deletion
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for further questions on the subject of personal data.
Opposition to advertising emails
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby objected to. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, e.g. by spam e-mails.
III. Data collection on our website
The websites sometimes use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They will be deleted automatically after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only on a case-by-case basis, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. When disabling cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use (for example shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of data protection. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e..B. cookies for the analysis of your browsing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server Log Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
- Visitor counter
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for the data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the request form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not share this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent. You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing operations carried out up to the date of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage is omitted (e.B. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions, in particular retention periods, remain unaffected.
Processing data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent that they are necessary for the establishment, content or change of legal relationship (stock data). This is done on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit.b GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We only collect, process and use personal data about the use of our internet pages (usage data) to the extent necessary to enable or bill the user for the use of the service.
The collected customer data will be deleted after the conclusion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
General Terms and Conditions
(1) All services provided by GCTASK to the customer are provided exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. GCTASK does not accept any conflicting terms and conditions of the customer, even if GCTASK does not expressly contradict them again, unless GCTASK has agreed otherwise with the customer in writing.
(2) These terms and conditions also apply to future orders of the customer from ongoing business relationship. They apply exclusively to contractual relations with entrepreneurs and legal entities governed by public law.
§2. Establishing contracts
(1) GCTASK's offers are subject to change. Orders placed by the customer as well as oral agreements require written confirmation by GCTASK (order confirmation or meeting minutes and briefing minutes), unless otherwise stated in the following provisions.
(2) If GCTASK has issued a cost estimate at the customer's request, the contract is concluded by the customer's approval of the cost estimate. Such a release may also be the customer's commissioning of GCTASK in the knowledge of the cost estimate.
(1) The scope of services owed by GCTASK is determined by the order confirmation or, if a cost estimate has been submitted, from the description of the individual work steps and services contained in the cost estimate.
(2) The agreement of amendments and extensions of the services of GCTASK requires the written consent of GCTASK.
(3) If no separate compensation agreement is made for agreed extended services, the applicable agency price list of GCTASK as well as those in point. 9 principles described.
§4. Briefings and meetings
(1) The basis of GCTASK's activities is the briefing by the customer. If the briefing is given orally, GCTASK shall prepare a briefing protocol and transmit it to the customer within three working days.
(2) The work transferred to GCTASK typically requires constant contact and coordination with the customer. Through such meetings, GCTASK will write a meeting log and submit it to the customer within three working days.
(3) The contents of the briefing and meeting minutes are considered a commercial confirmation letter and are binding if the customer does not object to them in writing within three working days.
§5. Delivery times and dates, customer information and deliveries
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, delivery and performance periods and dates are non-binding. GCTASK is not liable for performance delays due to force majeure or due to a lack of cooperation of the customer.
(2) The customer will provide GCTASK with all the data and information required for their services on marketing objectives, markets and products. Further data for these purposes will be provided by the customer to GCTASK upon request.
(3) Agreed performance periods do not start to run until the customer has provided GCTASK with all the necessary information for the performance of the service.
(4) The customer shall be liable if and to the extent that the information and supplies provided by GCTASK are burdened with rights of third parties that make GCTASK impossible or difficult to perform the agreed services.
(5) The customer will issue approvals and approvals in time to ensure that the workflow of GCTASK and its suppliers and subcontractors and thus the implementation of the advertising action is not affected. Any additional costs incurred by permits or consents not granted or refused in due time and the quality and time-limit risks caused by this shall be borne by the customer.
§6. Confidentiality of customer data and information
GCTASK will treat all information, data and documents of the customer that are not intended for disclosure to third parties as part of the cooperation with the customer strictly confidential. The confidentiality obligation shall apply beyond the duration of a project, but for a maximum period of 5 years after the termination of the contract concerned.
§7. Commissioning of third parties
(1) In principle, external work is awarded in the name and on behalf of the customer, unless otherwise expressly agreed in individual cases. This applies in particular to production orders. GCTASK monitors the execution of the external work and checks the result.
(2) In order to fulfil its contractual obligations, GCTASK may also use the assistance of third parties as vicarious agents.
(3) If GCTASK uses certain third parties for such work at the request of the customer, GCTASK does not stand for the quality of the services of these third parties towards the customer.
The service to be provided by GCTASK shall be deemed to have been accepted if the customer does not accept the work within 10 calendar days of the date on which it was both handed over to him and designated as acceptable by GCTASK. It shall also be deemed to have been accepted if the customer begins to use a work ready for acceptance without reservation without reservation.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in these General Terms and Conditions or the Contract, the remuneration for all services provided by GCTASK shall be agreed within the scope of the cost estimates approved by the customer. The basis for calculation is the current remuneration rates of the agency price list of GCTASK at the time of performance. For approved estimates, a variance of up to +10 percent is considered to be included in the approval.
(2) Cash expenses and special costs incurred by GCTASK at the express request of the customer are charged at cost price. This includes, for example, exceptional communication, shipping or reproduction costs.
(3) All remunerations of GCTASK are exclusive of the applicable value added tax, if applicable by law.
(4) Costs for travel to the customer's registered office as part of the order execution as well as all other trips, for example for pressure monitoring and print acceptance, as well as travel on the customer's special order, are charged separately to the customer. They are not included in the estimate.
(5) GCTASK offers the agency services required in connection with the external services on an hourly basis as own services and settles them after approval. GEMA fees, fees from other rights management groups, artist social security fees, royalties of third parties for the acquisition of rights of use and customs costs as well as similar duties and fees are charged to the customer net, even if they are only collected retrospectively.
(1) If nothing else is agreed on the basis of cost estimates, order confirmations or protocols, the remuneration for work orders is due with the acceptance and invoicing by GCTASK. The remuneration for services is due after the end of the month and invoicing, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) Invoices for external orders as well as expenses and travel expenses are invoiced to the customer immediately after the event.
(3) The invoices issued by GCTASK to the customer are due immediately and free of charge upon receipt. Discounts are not granted.
(4) The customer shall only be entitled to set-off and retention rights if the customer's claims are not disputed by GCTASK or if these have been legally established.
Cancellations of orders require the express written consent of GCTASK. Terminations under general law by the customer are permissible in the case of work services, however, the customer shall then in particular also bear the expenses incurred by GCTASK by entering into contracts with third parties without the right of termination or withdrawal for the cancelled order.
§12. Rights to services created by GCTASK
(1) All rights, in particular property and copyright, to templates, drafts and files produced by GCTASK remain with GCTASK until the remuneration owed by the customer is paid in full.
(2) If the customer is not in default of payment, he is entitled to use the services provided to him for the agreed purpose even before the payment of the remuneration. This right of use expires if the customer is not only in default with an insignificant amount despite a reminder with a reasonable deadline setting a reasonable period with his payment obligations from the respective order.
(3) The rights of use for designs developed by GCTASK as part of a project commissioned by the customer, but rejected by the customer, remain in principle with GCTASK. The same applies to services provided by GCTASK in the context of a competition or offer procedure initiated by the customer, but for which GCTASK is not remunerated.
§13. Transfer of rights of use
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the customer acquires with full payment of the agreed remuneration an exclusive, unlimited and limited in Germany use of the performance results of GCTASK approved for advertising use for the purpose provided for in the contract.
(2) GCTASK will acquire the rights of use of work results as well as to the performance rights of third parties, for example performers, speakers, models, and transfer them to the customer after payment of the remuneration, as is necessary for the implementation of the advertising measures agreed in accordance with the contract in the agreed contract area. If these rights are limited in individual cases in terms of time, space, content and in view of the types of use (advertising media) and thus the transfer to the aforementioned extent is not possible, GCTASK will inform the customer and follow his further instructions. The customer bears the additional costs incurred for the acquisition of additional usage rights as a result of his further instructions.
(3) The transfer or sublicensing of the rights of use by the customer to third parties requires the prior written consent of GCTASK in order to be effective. Excluded from this is the assignment or licensing to affiliated companies within a group. However, the right of use of the affiliated company expires when it leaves the customer's group.
(4) The above regulations also apply to performance results to which the regulations of the UrhG are not applicable due to a lack of design height (e.B concepts, strategies), unless the performance results are lacking in individuality.
(5) At the customer's request, the customer shall provide GCTASK with reasonable information about the use of the rights.
(6) If the customer wants to use the performance results beyond the agreed scope, this requires a special agreement.
§14. Warranty, claims for defects
(1) Claims for defects do not exist if the customer has unsubscribed interim results and the work results correspond to the unsubscribed interim results and no other defects are present.
(2) Claims for defects due to insignificant defects, such as.B. small colour deviations, do not exist. Liability for small colour deviations is also excluded if the customer order does not provide for printing or analog proof or is no longer customary for further processing third parties (such as .B Internet printers). This does not apply to the extent that GCTASK has provided a guarantee with respect to certain performance results.
(3) Performance results supplied by GCTASK, if he is a merchant, must check immediately after receipt, but in any case before further processing, for recognizable defects and to report any defects found here immediately specified in text or written form. Defects found later must also be reported immediately by the customer in text or written form. Customers who are not merchants must report obvious defects within two weeks of delivery of the work result. If the customer does not comply with these requirements, his claims for defects, which are affected by this, shall lapse.
(4) The warranty period (limitation period for claims for defects) is governed by the statutory provisions.
(5) In the event of poor performance, GCTASK is entitled to carry out a free subsequent performance, at GCTASK's discretion, by repairing or recreating the affected performance result. GCTASK also has the right to rectify services in so far as the results of the services are accessible to rectification. If the subsequent performance fails, if it is impossible or if it is refused by GCTASK, if it is unreasonable for the customer, or if GCTASK is in default with the subsequent performance, the customer can assert the further statutory claims for defects due to him after a reasonable grace period has expired. For the assertion of claims for damages, Section 15.
(1) Liability for customer data loss is limited to the typical recovery effort. In particular, GCTASK shall not be liable for damages that would not have occurred if the customer had complied with reasonable security measures.
(2) GCTASK does not owe a legal review of GCTASK's performance results. GCTASK therefore assumes no liability for the competitive, design, trademark and copyright admissibility or protection of the performance created, unless otherwise expressly stipulated by contract. However, GCTASK will inform the customer of any legal concerns known to him.
(3) GCTASK is liable to the customer within the scope of an order for the care of a regular advertising agent. The liability of GCTASK and its representatives and vicarious agents for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded, with the exception of the breach of essential contractual obligations (i.e. obligations on which the customer may rely).
(4) The liability of GCTASK in the event of negligent breach of duty is limited to the contractual and foreseeable damage.
(5) The customer shall indify GCTASK from all claims of third parties that are asserted against GCTASK on the basis of instructions and supplies of the customer or on the basis of the legal inadmissibility of the performance results, unless GCTASK should have recognized the violation of the rights of third parties despite the lack of verification obligation or GCTASK has exceptionally expressly committed itself to be legally responsible for the performance results.
(6) Claims for damages by the customer shall become time-barred within the statutory period. The limitation period begins with the creation of the respective claim for damages and the knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the customer of the grounds of claim and the person of the infringer. Irrespective of this, the claim for damages is time-barred in 3 years from the act of infringement.
(7) The statutory provisions according to the product liability law and in the event of injury to life and limb remain unaffected.
§16. Uses of the performance results by GCTASK
(self-promotion, right to name authors)
(1) The customer allows GCTASK to use the work results of GCTASK or excerpts thereof for the purpose of self-promotion to an appropriate extent, even after the end of the order.
(2) GCTASK has the right to require the customer to designate the authors; GCTASK is also entitled to require the representation of the name and/or logo of GCTASK on the advertising materials of the customer, which are performance results of GCTASK, in a discreet form.
§17. Retention, archiving and handing over of data and documents
(1) All reports, printed materials and illustrations produced by GCTASK for the customer shall be properly retained by GCTASK for a period of one year, starting with the termination of the relevant communication measure, and shall be handed over to the customer on request during this period. After the expiry of the retention period, the documents will be handed over to the customer at the customer's request, otherwise destroyed. The above documents may also be stored in digital form. The costs of compiling data, sending, packaging, storage at the customer's request beyond the agreed deadline as well as the related activities and insurances shall be borne by the customer.
(2) GCTASK can immediately destroy documents that are no longer needed, such as manuscripts, sketches, drafts of unrealized advertising measures or the like.
(3) The handing over of data must be carried out by the transfer of a common data carrier containing the data and in the form that processing by the customer or his agent is possible for the purpose of updating the communication measure embodied in the data.
(1) GCTASK stores the customer data required in the course of the contract processing, in particular the customer's company, the contact person and the address (including telephone number and e-mail address).
(2) GCTASK shall ensure that all business and trade secrets known to it or by it in the performance of the contract remain secret during the term of the contract and after the term of the contract. Particularly sensitive data must be specified more precisely by the customer if the need for confidentiality is not obvious.
(3) GCTASK is entitled to use the stored personal customer data also for marketing measures towards the customer.
§19. Written form clause
Amendments, additions and cancellation of these General Terms and Conditions or the Contracts must be agreed in writing; this also applies to the condition of the written form.
§20. Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all claims arising out of and in connection with these General Terms and Conditions or with the contracts to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from and in connection with these General Terms and Conditions or with the contracts is Las Palmas / Gran Canaria if the customer is a merchant. However, GCTASK may also sue the customer at its general place of jurisdiction.
§22. Severability clause
Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions or the Contracts be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after conclusion, this shall not affect the validity of these General Terms and Conditions or the remaining contracts. In place of the invalid or unenforceable provision, the parties will agree on the effective and enforceable provision whose effects are as close as possible to the economic objective.